Phone: 972-661-8160, Ext 300
Education: Doctor in Geology-Geochemistry-Metallogeny, University of Nancy I (France) – 1983
- Over 15 Years in Europe, with Merck KGaA, in Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Management
in the field of various High Technology Products, including:
Optical / Scintillation Crystals,
Optical coating materials,
Thermochromic Liquid Crystals,
UV curing materials,
Semiconductor grade Chemicals, Chemical Dispense Systems and associated Services
- Development of on-site Services (Total Chemical Management) at 3 Semiconductor Fabs in France.
- Development of Chemical logistic network, 3 Chemical Storage and Distribution centers.
- Development of a new State of the art Analytical Laboratory dedicated to the Semiconductor Industry in Europe.
- Member of Merck-Praxair Semiconductor Gas& Chemicals Alliance Team (Dallas, TX 1999).
- Founder and President of PRECILAB since 2001.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 303
Laboratory & QA Manager
ACS certified B.S degree in Chemistry
- Over 20 Years experience performing semiconductor quality activities and laboratory
analyses supporting manufacturing, quality control, chemical operation services and facilities departments.
Achieved a high level of expertise in operating, optimizing and maintaining Thermo and Varian ICP mass spectrometers
as well as GFAA, IC and UV/Vis instruments.
- Performed numerous analytical methods development including sample preparation, instrument setup and quality control.
- Involved in two semiconductor manufacturing facility start-ups, providing all departments with chemical
certification analyses, technical quality activities, and engineering support.
- Working knowledge of semiconductor process, chemical distribution system operations, DI water systems, clean room
operations, laboratory instrument maintenance/repair, and analytical method development.
- Supported semiconductor chemical operation departments with inventory control, chemical distribution system
troubleshooting, and technical problem solving.
- Have experience in problem solving many types of chemical analyses and provided technical support, especially in
production related situations.
- Successfully lead the ISO17025 accreditation and renewal of a semiconductor chemical testing laboratory as Quality Manager.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 301
Vice-President – Administration and finance
Diplôme Universitaire de technologie : Gestion des
entreprises et des Administrations (BBA) Université de Caen
Licence de sociologie (Bachelor degree in Sociology) -
Université de Nancy.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 304
B.S. in Chemistry from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Ph.D. in Electro-Analytical Chemistry from Iowa State University
2 years Post-Doctoral research under Professor Theodore Kuwana at The Ohio State University in the area
of O2 electrocatalysis using a Rotating Ring Disk Electrode
- Over 5 years experience performing clean room chemical analyses.
- Over 5 years experience performing ppt level trace metals analysis using Varian and Thermo ICP Mass Spectrometers.
Achieved a high level of expertise in operating, optimizing and maintaining ICPMS and IC instruments.
- Over 5 years experience performing ppb level IC analyses using Dionex and Metrohm IC systems.
- Several years experience in analytical research and methods development.