Phone: 972-661-8160, Ext 300
Education: Doctor in Geology-Geochemistry-Metallogeny, University of Nancy I (France) – 1983
- Over 15 Years in Europe, with Merck KGaA, in Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Management in the field of various High Technology Products, including: Optical / Scintillation Crystals, Optical coating materials, Liquid Crystals, Thermochromic Liquid Crystals, UV curing materials, Special pigments, Semiconductor grade Chemicals, Chemical Dispense Systems, and associated Services
- Development of on-site Services (Total Chemical Management) at 3 Semiconductor Fabs in France.
- Development of Chemical logistic network, 3 Chemical Storage and Distribution centers.
- Development of a new State of the art Analytical Laboratory dedicated to the Semiconductor Industry in Europe.
- Member of Merck-Praxair Semiconductor Gas& Chemicals Alliance Team (Dallas, TX 1999).
- Founder and President of Precilab since 2001.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 303
Education: ACS certified B.S degree in Chemistry
- Over 20 Years experience performing semiconductor quality activities and laboratory analyses supporting manufacturing, quality control, chemical operation services and facilities departments. Achieved a high level of expertise in operating, optimizing, and maintaining Thermo and Varian ICP mass spectrometers as well as GFAA, IC, and UV/Vis instruments.
- Performed numerous analytical methods development including sample preparation, instrument setup, and quality control.
- Involved in two semiconductor manufacturing facility start-ups, providing all departments with chemical certification analyses, technical quality activities, and engineering support.
- Working knowledge of semiconductor process, chemical distribution system operations, DI water systems, clean room operations, laboratory instrument maintenance/repair, and analytical method development.
- Supported semiconductor chemical operation departments with inventory control, chemical distribution system troubleshooting, and technical problem solving.
- Have experience in problem solving many types of chemical analyses and provided technical support, especially in production related situations.
- Successfully lead the ISO17025 accreditation and renewal of a semiconductor chemical testing laboratory as Quality Manager.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 301
Education: Diplôme Universitaire de technologie : Gestion des entreprises et des Administrations (BBA) Université de Caen Licence de sociologie (Bachelor degree in Sociology) - Université de Nancy.
- Precilab financial services and accounting
- Economist for 15 years at National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (France), focusing on demography and census accounting
- High school French teacher for 5 years in Dallas
- Enjoys reading, cooking, as well as exploring international cultures
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 310
Education: B.S. in Biology, B.S. in Microbiology, and M.S. in Biology from The University of Texas at Arlington
- Six years of laboratory experience in contract laboratory services and chemical standard testing industries.
- Fully knowledgeable in general laboratory wet-bench techniques, laboratory supply management, procedural writing, and quality control testing with specifications.
- Experienced in sample preparation in ppt analysis for semiconductor grade materials, ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, Acid/Base and Redox titrations, GFAA.
- Familiar with aseptic techniques, media preparation, various staining procedures, biochemical tests, and identification of pure and mixed cultures of unknown organisms.
- Enjoys reading, hiking, cooking, and making homebrew.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 311
Education: BSc in Physics and Nanoscience from Murdoch University (Western Australia)
- Seven years’ experience in environmental, mining and metallurgical laboratories
- Familiar with a variety of analytical techniques including ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS
- Practical knowledge of a wide range of digest techniques
- Experienced with quality management and writing policies and procedures
- Enjoys reading, motorsport (Forza Ferrari!) and jazz
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 312
Education: B.S. in Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, and M.S. in Information Technology and Management , University of Texas at Dallas
- 8 years of experience in environmental and oil & gas laboratories
- Familiar with ICP-OES, ICPMS, IC, and numerous wet bench techniques
- 10 years of semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Enjoys reading, kayaking, and radio-controlled model ships
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 304
Education: B.S in Chemistry, James Madison University, Harrisonburg VA
- 3 years of laboratory experience in oil and gas testing laboratories
- 6 years of research experience in academic laboratories
- 6 years of teaching experience in undergraduate and graduate laboratory courses
- Fully knowledgeable with FT-IR, GC, ICPMS, IC and numerous wet bench techniques
- Loves travelling and exploring different cultures, cooking as well as bargain shopping
Education: B.S. in Chemistry from Jarvis Christian College, M.S. in Chemistry from Texas A&M University Commerce
- Over 10 years of laboratory experience including microbiology, clinical and analytical chemistry laboratories
- Knowledgeable in ICP-OES, ICP-MS, GFAA analyses and method developments
- Over 4 years of experience in environmental, health and safety compliance and certified specialist in safety and health
- Enjoys bicycling, cooking vegan foods, and cruising