Phone: 972-661-8160, Ext 300
Education: Doctor in Geology-Geochemistry-Metallogeny, University of Nancy I (France) – 1983
- Over 15 Years in Europe, with Merck KGaA, in Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Management in the field of various High Technology Products, including: Optical / Scintillation Crystals, Optical coating materials, Liquid Crystals, Thermochromic Liquid Crystals, UV curing materials, Special pigments, Semiconductor grade Chemicals, Chemical Dispense Systems, and associated Services
- Development of on-site Services (Total Chemical Management) at 3 Semiconductor Fabs in France.
- Development of Chemical logistic network, 3 Chemical Storage and Distribution centers.
- Development of a new State of the art Analytical Laboratory dedicated to the Semiconductor Industry in Europe.
- Member of Merck-Praxair Semiconductor Gas& Chemicals Alliance Team (Dallas, TX 1999).
- Founder and President of Precilab since 2001.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 303
Education: ACS certified B.S degree in Chemistry
- Over 20 Years experience performing semiconductor quality activities and laboratory analyses supporting manufacturing, quality control, chemical operation services and facilities departments. Achieved a high level of expertise in operating, optimizing, and maintaining Thermo and Varian ICP mass spectrometers as well as GFAA, IC, and UV/Vis instruments.
- Performed numerous analytical methods development including sample preparation, instrument setup, and quality control.
- Involved in two semiconductor manufacturing facility start-ups, providing all departments with chemical certification analyses, technical quality activities, and engineering support.
- Working knowledge of semiconductor process, chemical distribution system operations, DI water systems, clean room operations, laboratory instrument maintenance/repair, and analytical method development.
- Supported semiconductor chemical operation departments with inventory control, chemical distribution system troubleshooting, and technical problem solving.
- Have experience in problem solving many types of chemical analyses and provided technical support, especially in production related situations.
- Successfully lead the ISO17025 accreditation and renewal of a semiconductor chemical testing laboratory as Quality Manager.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 301
Education: Diplôme Universitaire de technologie : Gestion des entreprises et des Administrations (BBA) Université de Caen Licence de sociologie (Bachelor degree in Sociology) - Université de Nancy.
- Precilab financial services and accounting
- Economist for 15 years at National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (France), focusing on demography and census accounting
- High school French teacher for 5 years in Dallas
- Enjoys reading, cooking, as well as exploring international cultures
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 310
Education: B.S. in Biology, B.S. in Microbiology, and M.S. in Biology from The University of Texas at Arlington
- Six years of laboratory experience in contract laboratory services and chemical standard testing industries.
- Fully knowledgeable in general laboratory wet-bench techniques, laboratory supply management, procedural writing, and quality control testing with specifications.
- Experienced in sample preparation in ppt analysis for semiconductor grade materials, ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, Acid/Base and Redox titrations, GFAA.
- Familiar with aseptic techniques, media preparation, various staining procedures, biochemical tests, and identification of pure and mixed cultures of unknown organisms.
- Enjoys reading, hiking, cooking, and making homebrew.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 305
Education: B.S. in Chemistry and Biology and M.S. in Biology from Angelo State University in San Angelo, TX
Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from the University of North Texas in Denton, TX with research under the direction of Professor Jeff Kelber in the fields of spintronics, thin film deposition and analysis, semiconductors, and surface chemistry.
- Experience in thin film deposition and analysis using CVD, PVD, evaporation, XPS, LEED, and Auger, and various mass spectrometry techniques including design, building, maintenance, and analysis.
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 311
Education: BSc in Physics and Nanoscience from Murdoch University (Western Australia)
- Seven years’ experience in environmental, mining and metallurgical laboratories
- Familiar with a variety of analytical techniques including ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS
- Practical knowledge of a wide range of digest techniques
- Experienced with quality management and writing policies and procedures
- Enjoys reading, motorsport (Forza Ferrari!) and jazz
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 312
Education: B.S. in Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, and M.S. in Information Technology and Management , University of Texas at Dallas
- 8 years of experience in environmental and oil & gas laboratories
- Familiar with ICP-OES, ICPMS, IC, and numerous wet bench techniques
- 10 years of semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Enjoys reading, kayaking, and radio-controlled model ships
Phone: 972-661-8360, Ext 304
Education: B.S in Chemistry, James Madison University, Harrisonburg VA
- 3 years of laboratory experience in oil and gas testing laboratories
- 6 years of research experience in academic laboratories
- 6 years of teaching experience in undergraduate and graduate laboratory courses
- Fully knowledgeable with FT-IR, GC, ICPMS, IC and numerous wet bench techniques
- Loves travelling and exploring different cultures, cooking as well as bargain shopping