Precilab is routinely asked to perform trace contamination or bulk characterization on many types of materials. Solids associated with advanced manufacturing processes and techniques can require ultratrace analysis to isolate and identify the source of a processing problem. Customers need to understand the nature of a new material during process development and qualification of a material for control purposes.
Additional testing services we provide through Precimat:
- Filter media from inline filters or process tooling
- Surface contamination swabs or wipes
- Lithium ion substrates
- Process test coupons
- Precursor chemical samples
- Residue from surfaces (corrosion, break-down, discoloration)
- Extractables from solid samples (leachates)
- Bottle qualification for contamination
Precilab has surface analysis instruments available to quickly analyze for macroscopic composition (ED-XRF) or microscopic characterization (SEM-EDS) of nearly any sort of material that is critical to production or process quality. The nature of emerging technologies mean customers are asking new and important questions about the chemicals (both liquid and solid) that are being used in advanced products and processes. Let us apply our tools and expertise to help solve your problems or find new ways to improve your process.